SCUBA-SE Archives

November 2005

Date:
Fri, 18 Nov 2005 17:16:25 -0600
<rant> But who gives a fuck? We're all old farts (on this list at
least). The show will go on for at least another 20  years or so. Good
enough for us. Let the offspring curse us. We won't hear it. And we'll
let the religious crowd worry about judgement days and Messiahs. Hey, no
problem. </rant>

And I didn't even blame Dubya. That'll probably confuse Ding-Dong. Ohhh,
so soddy.

mi

Speak for your self.  I prefer olde farte.  But I sure dont want to
leave my grandchildren my generations problems.