SCUBA-SE Archives

November 2005

From:
Michael Doelle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Nov 2005 16:07:47 -0500
Hai,

anyone know what crowds to expect at L2 in March/April? They have lots of
rooms, do they ever fill up?

Currently planning my 2nd winter trip and checking all kinds of options at
the moment.

Off to Komodo in 3 weeks.

Bjoern: I'll overnight in SIN on December 11, leaving for DPS on the 12th
am. Will you be in town?
Either all the SG pm flights are booked out already on the 11th, or they
don't run it at the moment. It did not show up as available in any class
for a direct run into DPS. Hence the overnight stay. So how about a visit
to the mud crab place? I'll trade you a bottle of Fernet and Haribo for the
kids..

Frogfish: dinner on the 12th at your favourite place? I checked the KD
schedule. I'll be in Tulamben on the 24th. The boat will dive the wreck.
I'll stay at my usual hotel again.

Michi