HP3000-L Archives

October 2005, Week 3

From:
Bill Lancaster <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bill Lancaster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Oct 2005 12:45:41 -0700
These observations are correct.  It doesn't make sense to try to manually massage performance data when you can get the Lund performance tools <plug> on a free 30-day trial basis.  They include the Meta-View Performance Manager (replacing Glance) and Performance Gallery (a handy performance data graphing and trending tool)

We'd be happy to help anyone with performance issues, no obligation.

Thanks,

Bill Lancaster
VP/CTO
Lund Performance Solutions