HP3000-L Archives

October 2005, Week 3

From:
"Shahan, Ray" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Shahan, Ray
Date:
Wed, 19 Oct 2005 14:03:42 -0500
I obviously didn't convey my message intent correctly (or folks are
reading too much into it).

I was not insinuating anything bad about IBM, or working with IBM or
anything else IBM - I was just pointing out the fact that IBM was using
the 'shotgun' approach for trying to find folks, so they can get in on
some of the migration action.

Of course, I don't mind pointing out that the people IBM is looking for
(according to their ads) are far and few between, and those that do
exist probably don't want to be 'on the road' 5 days a week.  NOTE: just
MHO.

HTH,

Ray Shahan

BTW - way to go donna!