HP3000-L Archives

October 2005, Week 2

From:
"James B. Byrne" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
James B. Byrne
Date:
Fri, 14 Oct 2005 12:01:41 -0400
I have placed the MKEDIT MPE install program, MKEDINST, into a
MPEiX tar archives called MKEDITAR.  This means that these archives
can be simply ftp'ed (:FTP ipaddr / BIN, GET MPEDITAR) to PUB.SYS,
untarred (:TAR '-xvf MKEDITAR') and run (:RUN MKEDINST) all
directly from within the MPE namespace.  If anyone wants this via
anonymous ftp then please contact me off-list and I will give you
the details for ftp access.  The revised README file is given
below:

--
     *** e-mail is not a secure channel ***
mailto:byrnejb.<token>@harte-lyne.ca