HP3000-L Archives

October 2005, Week 2

From:
Robert Mills <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Robert Mills <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Oct 2005 11:51:19 +0100
I've been using MKEdit for nearly 2 years now and am very happy with it.
After 3 years with only QUAD and Editor available I was missing a
full-screen editor (used Qedit for the previous 11 years).

Sadly it looks as if the current version of MKEdit (21.01.iX.a) will be
the last one available as Philippe is no longer working on the e3000.

regards,

Robert W.Mills
Systems Development Manager
Windsong Services