HP3000-L Archives

October 2005, Week 1

From:
Michael Baier <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Michael Baier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Oct 2005 14:50:08 -0400
Yeah, and he even remembered OBL.
Just no reason, why he can't be found and is still laughing in
AFGHANISTAN/PAKISTAN not Iraq.

And all the sacrifices. Forgot to mention his own.

"The United States and our partners have disrupted at least ten serious Al-
Qaeda terrorist plots since September 11th, including three Al-Qaeda plots
to attack inside the United States," Bush said in a major speech on his
global anti-terror campaign.
"We've stopped at least five more Al-Qaeda efforts to case targets in the
United States or infiltrate operatives into our country," Bush said in the
speech to the National Endowment for Democracy in Washington.
Bush did not provide details of the targets or of the timing of the foiled
strikes. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And the best of all, even so not mentioned by GWB but by his new CIA
director:
Contrary to recommendations from his own internal watchdog, CIA Director
Porter Goss will not order disciplinary reviews for a former director,
George Tenet, and other officials criticized for their performance before
the Sept. 11 attacks.

==> Taking responsibility isn't the strongest part of the Bush
adminstration, even so he took responsibility for the failure in NO.

Just be loyal (and only talk to press to demolish opponents) and you get
medals or new better jobs.

Michael