HP3000-L Archives

October 2005, Week 1

From:
Craig Lalley <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Craig Lalley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Oct 2005 16:03:44 -0700
Gary Jackson <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

There was also DBMGR from DISC. I think they quit supporting it due to Y2K issues. It does not work with recent incarnations of TurboImage databases.

Gary

It may not work with recent incarnations of TurboImage, like Jumbo datasets.  But I suspect if the last change only took 10 minutes, they are not talking about jumbo datasets.  (unless it was expanding a detail).

-Craig

Yahoo! for Good