HP3000-L Archives

October 2005, Week 1

From:
Christian Lheureux <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Christian Lheureux <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Oct 2005 17:02:08 +0200
To the best of my current knowledge, it is not isolated, but rather a
worldwide phenomenon. It also affects French suits. I'm in the same
situation of having to take old suits from the closet to wear for job
interviews and, sure enough, mine have also shrunken by 1 or 2 sizes.

Bottom line : the phenomenon is not limited by geography (it affects
France), by line of business (it affects non-HP3K job interviews) or by
political leaning (it also affects Old Europe). I'm not sure about other
religions, but it certainly affects Christians.

Christian