UTCSTAFF Archives

October 2005

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
Laura Mincy <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Laura Mincy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Oct 2005 13:19:14 -0400
The weekend schedule is totally jammed-packed
With Mocs and Lady Mocs races, matches and games
You have a cornucopia of choices and whichever you choose
I guarantee that you'll enjoy watching our fine guys and dames

We had to make a schedule change with Lady Mocs Soccer
To accommodate the fine coaches & student-athletes at UNCG
So our soccer match is moved from Thursday to Friday at 3pm
Didn't matter to us when we play cause we know victorious we will be

Lady Mocs Volleyball also has a busy weekend
As matches against two conference foes you can see
Friday at 7pm we host the Lady Phoenix from Elon
Saturday at 7pm we face the Lady Spartans from UNCG

If that's not enough, Saturday also boast two more home events
At Frost Stadium, you can see Softball's 11:00 Blue-Gold game
Then at 3:00 out at Moccasin Bend, our Mocs and Lady Mocs
Cross Country teams will make all other runners look lame

Hope to see you all there!
Soccer & Volleyball tickets for Faculty& Staff are $2
The Blue-Gold Softball game and Cross Country Meet are FREE
Directions to the facilities & race site are at GoMocs.com