UTCSTAFF Archives

October 2005

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
UTC Bookstore <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
UTC Bookstore <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Oct 2005 10:27:26 -0400
Dear Professors,

It's so hard to believe that midterms are already upon us, and that means
that we will be returning the unused textbooks soon.  If there is anything
that you need for us to keep on the shelf (i.e. books you still have not
gotten to this semester) please let us know A.S.A.P.  We will be starting
the returns process later this week.  Thanks in advance, and if you have
any questions let me know.

Josh McDaniel
UTC Bookstore Textbook Supervisor
x2184