UTCSTAFF Archives

October 2005

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
Andy Novobilski <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Andy Novobilski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Oct 2005 11:46:41 -0400
Folks,

Dr. Juan Vargas, Microsoft Academic Relations Manager will be available
tomorrow afternoon at 1pm in the Maytag Conference Room (4th Floor of the
EMCS Building) to discuss Conference XP as a tool for enhancing the
classroom.  This is a topic of interest to those thinking about what a
laptop rich environment could mean to our students.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions you might have.

Andy

Andy Novobilski, Ph.D.
Assoc. Prof. & Dept. Head
UT Chattanooga Computer Science