UTCSTAFF Archives

October 2005

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
Robert Boyer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Robert Boyer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Oct 2005 16:22:26 -0400
Once again, I'd like to take the opportunity to invite everyone to our next Patten Series performance as we proudly premiere the 7 Stages traveling production of "Master Harold...and the boys", this Tuesday evening, October 11th at 7:30 pm at the Fine Arts Center.

7 Stages Theater, named one of the 50 best theater companies in the country, is bringing this acclaimed production of what is regarded as Athol Fugard's finest work to the Roland Hayes Concert Hall.

As always, individual faculty/staff ticket prices are just $13, and there is still time for additional savings for those who may be thinking about a 5 or 6 show season subscription.

To order tickets, stop by the Fine Arts Center box office any time between 10 am and 4 pm weekdays or call Sue Carroll at 4269.

I look forward to seeing you Tuesday evening at 7:30.
Bob Boyer
Patten Performances Director
UTC Fine Arts Center