UTCSTAFF Archives

October 2005

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
Andy Novobilski <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Andy Novobilski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Oct 2005 14:12:56 -0400
Folks,

A reminder that we will be meeting on Friday, October 7th, at noon in the
Signal Mountain Room of the UC to discuss the article "Evolution of a Laptop
University: A Case Study".  Dr. Pittenger has agreed to provide lunch and a
copy of the article to those interested in participating.  Please call his
office at x4541 to make reservations.  Also, even if you're unsure or can't
attend, please feel free to contact his office to receive a copy of the
article.  Also, we would appreciate hearing any comments/concerns you have
regarding the fully integrated use of laptops to improve our student's
educational experience.

We're looking forward to seeing you!

Andy

Andy Novobilski, Ph.D.