UTCSTAFF Archives

October 2005

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
Nancy Geren <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Nancy Geren <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Oct 2005 10:31:06 -0400
My daughter's band is selling fruit to raise funds for attending a
wonderful educational (and of course fun) program at Disney World.  Those
of your who are familiar with the level of quality training in the "Disney
Experience" will appreciate this opportunity as being about much more than
just a few days at an amusement park.

The fruit is all Indian River, and we have been very pleased when we've
used this company in the past.  The small boxes weigh approx. 20lbs and
contain between 20 - 40 pieces depending on the size.  The larger boxes
weigh approx. 40lbs, and contain approx. twice the amount - again depending
on the size.

Tangelos  (small box)   $16.00
Juice Oranges (small box)  $16.00
Navel Oranges (small box)  $16.00
Grapefruit (small box)  $16.00
Mixed box of Grapefruit and Navel Oranges  (small box)  $19.00   (large
box)  $30.00

All orders and money are due in by Friday, November 11th.
The fruit will be delivered on campus Monday, December 12th.

Email or call me if you have any questions or would like to order.

Thank you!
Nancy

Nancy Carlisle Geren
GEAR UP Data/Tech Coordinator
UTC Center for Community Career Education  Dept #3053
615 McCallie Avenue
316 Frist, 520 Oak
Chattanooga,TN 37403-2598
p 423 425 5310   f 423 425 5282

God loves everyone, but He probably prefers "fruits of the Spirit" over a
bunch of "religious nuts."