UTCSTAFF Archives

October 2005

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
John Bilderback <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
John Bilderback <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Oct 2005 12:59:20 -0400
The total gym has been sold.

I've been asked by several people if we have pictures of the  furniture. Unfortunately, we don't have those capabilities though we are  trying to do so.  These are my mother-in-law's items and we are just  relaying her information.  If you are interested in seeing the furniture,  please reply off-list and we can make arrangements for you to come by and see  it.  We have had several interested parties already.

Thanks,

John Bilderback
Adjunct Instructor
Health and Human Performance