SCUBA-SE Archives

October 2005

From:
Shep Griswold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 Oct 2005 11:54:51 -0700

I agree...many mistakes were made, and no radio obviously on the boat
either...I wonder what made them think that "swimming for it" was better
than staying with the boat?

sad

Shep Griswold
Kirkland,Wa,USA
mailto:[log in to unmask]

  "Nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world."

               Anne Frank
               Writer