SCUBA-SE Archives

October 2005

From:
Wayne McKenzie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Oct 2005 18:53:29 -0700
To reciprocate their Choo Choo visit, we have been invited
to visit them during the coldest part of Alaskan winter and
see the hotel just outside of Fairbanks that is constructed
entirely out of ICE (no wood, no bricks, but a FUNCTIONAL
hotel that is made from ICE entirely).  I can't wait to see
what that hotel is like.  I suspect there will be no hot-water
showers.  :-)

Choo Choo Feeesh.

My money is on you not liking it any more than you did you ice dive. :-)

Wayne