SCUBA-SE Archives

October 2005

From:
Lee Bell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Oct 2005 17:30:17 -0400
"Reef Fish" wrote:

>>>Wot, you're inferring that Coke is drinkable? ;-)

>>No no no, please do not attempt to drink neat Coke, but it is OK diluted
>>50:50 with Retsina.

> It's even better while snorting the other Coke.  Even beats Kilkenny.

Somehow, I doubt that either you or I have, or ever will have first hand
experience with the "other Coke."  At least I hope we won't.

I'm not much of a wine drinker.  More accurately, I'm almost a non wine
drinker.  I can drink beer, hard liquor, whatever, with the best of them, at
least for a while, but wine does me in quickly.  I know I've had the first
glass and after two, I normally refrain from driving.  It hits me that hard.

Having said that, it should be little surprise that I find Retsina to have a
pleasant flavor.  Go figure.

Lee