HP3000-L Archives

September 2005, Week 2

From:
"Johnson, Tracy" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Johnson, Tracy
Date:
Mon, 12 Sep 2005 09:12:45 -0400
As you previously stated, there are no limits for your group. --
Understood.

Would an orphaned group cause this?  (Group with same name, but hidden
in another Vol_Set?)

Is is possible the Vol_Set in question is not mounted, thus looking at
same group in the System Volume Set (because there is no other place to
go?)

Tracy Johnson
Measurement Specialties, Inc.

BT