HP3000-L Archives

September 2005, Week 2

From:
John Clogg <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
John Clogg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Sep 2005 16:16:43 -0700
A couple of options:  If you have a good configuration stored in a
different group, you can use the GROUP= parameter on your START command
to invoke it.  The other option is to start the system in single-disc
mode so the bad path is ignored and you can modify the config:

  START NORECOVERY;SINGLE-DISC