HP3000-L Archives

September 2005, Week 1

From:
Jim Phillips <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jim Phillips <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Sep 2005 09:32:57 -0700
Thanks to all who replied.

After a good night's sleep (and a couple of
margaritas) I figured out what the problem was, and
then a call to Gilles Schipper this morning confirmed
the problem was on the HP3000.  I added this new VPN
router and never told the HP3000 about it.  Adding the
router via NMMGR solved the problem, and there is joy
again in El Paso.  Well, at least I have joy...

Thanks again.

I love this list and I love my HP3000.

Jim Phillips

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs