HP3000-L Archives

September 2005, Week 1

From:
Chris Thompson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Chris Thompson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Sep 2005 09:55:26 +0100
Well here in the UK gasoline (petrol) has virtually reached £1 per
litre. That about $7.65 per gallon and most of this is Government tax.
No wonder we have the reputation of being one of the most expensive
countries in the world to survive in.

Chris Thompson
The Internet Agency

In article <002f01c5aeb6$7ba41940$5bf4bbd0@Brandt>, William L. Brandt