HP3000-L Archives

September 2005, Week 1

From:
John Lee <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 2 Sep 2005 11:20:10 -0500
I needed to order a battery pack for a PowerTrust yesterday.  We've had an
account with HP for as long as we've been in existence.  I had to talk to 6
people before one knew how to place the order.  I got cut off twice in the
process.  I'll bet I was on the phone for half an hour.

I'm not necessarily bashing HP right now, but if things don't change and
soon, how can they claim they are customer-oriented?  Don't they have
competent people in place to
train/supervise/troubleshoot/monitor?  Delivering product via phone orders
is fundamental to business success.  C'mon HP, let's get it going.  Or hire
me to do  it...and I won't even demand a severance package!! :)

John Lee