HP3000-L Archives

September 2005, Week 1

From:
john pitman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
john pitman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Sep 2005 13:40:44 +1000
Craig,
Agree wholeheartedly.

I usually respond on hearing a piece like this...

"Tell us how you really feel.."

and in Oz the final curse goes, slightly changed from the original for
cultural reasons...

May all your chickens turn into ostriches and kick your outhouse down!

In the original
"May all your chooks turn into emus and kick your dunny down!"

Once heard an Arab curse another with "May God curse your mustache!"

jp