HP3000-L Archives

August 2005, Week 5

From:
Nigel Skeet <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Nigel Skeet <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Aug 2005 10:59:25 -0400
>For all of you that live/work "across the pond", I will be in Ireland on
>Sept. 9 for two weeks; what is a good car to rent that gets great gas
>mileage?  I will be traveling through Ireland; Cork to the Giants
>Causeway so I need something that won't bury me in debt for gas.

How many of you travelling and how much luggage ? If there's more than 2
with anything other than a shower bag don't do the Smart. If not then the
smart is a good choice, although don't try taking the Irish bends to
swiftly, one thing the smart won't do is corner like it's on rails.

To be honest anything that's Diesel is pretty good, I've hired several
over the last year and all have been excellent, ( Merc C class, Audi A4,
Opel Astra etc etc ).

Cheers,

Nige....