HP3000-L Archives

August 2005, Week 5

From:
"Hasse, Christina" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Hasse, Christina
Date:
Mon, 29 Aug 2005 18:52:28 -0400
Hi,

I have a company looking for someone.  Please contact me if you are
interested; see the information below:

________

Date Posted:

            09/01/05

Position:

Programmer / Analyst  (Powerhouse / Powerhouse for Windows NT/2000/XP)

Job Type:

Permanent desired.

Will consider contracting positions.

Salary:

            Negotiable upon experience.

Relocation:

            Optional-depending on knowledge of industry, experience
level and motivation.

Qualifications for Position:

            Looking to hire an experienced PH developer. Knowledge of
the Windows environment and PH for Windows needed. Experience with the
following items will be looked on favorably: Visual Basic, HP3000
environment, Eloquence database, MS-SQL, claims administration and
electronic data interchange (edi).

__________________

Regards,

Christina Hasse
ADT N.A. Technical Manager
COGNOS CORPORATION
425 North Martingale Road, Suite 600
Schaumburg, IL  60173

Office: 847 - 285 - 2905
Cell: 847 - 269 - 1909
Fax: 781 - 345 - 3544

http://powerhouse.cognos.com <http://powerhouse.cognos.com/>

       This message may contain privileged and/or confidential information.  If you have received this e-mail in error or are not the intended recipient, you may not use, copy, disseminate or distribute it; do not open any attachments, delete it immediately from your system and notify the sender promptly by e-mail that you have done so.  Thank you.