HP3000-L Archives

August 2005, Week 4

From:
Jack Connor <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jack Connor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Aug 2005 11:37:46 -0400
I've installed it for a client for the same SOX demands that Frank's facing.
It's quite comprehensive and requires some effort to set up (determining
what MPE commands you wish to track and such).
If one goes overboard, the amount of data provided is overwhelming.
It'd be a nice add on to the basic O/S...

Jack Connor
ABTECH Support Services
770-888-7637 Direct