HP3000-L Archives

August 2005, Week 4

From:
Mark Landin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mark Landin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Aug 2005 08:57:10 -0500
If all else fails, Perl is supported on the 3000 and has a substantial
number of XML-related modules available. You may be able to cobble up
something workable. (The benefit is once you get it working in Perl,
you won't have to rewrite it when it's time to move this task to some
other OS on down the road...)