HP3000-L Archives

August 2005, Week 2

From:
"Johnson, Tracy" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Johnson, Tracy
Date:
Mon, 8 Aug 2005 15:05:43 -0400
Brice Yokem responds:

> > So if I want to read a Conservative viewpoint, I would read
> NR.  If I
> > want to find out what the ACP has to say, it would read the
> DW.  If I
> > wanted an impartial view, the mainstream press is where I
> -should- go,
> > btu I do not find one there.
>
> In the second paragraph, you state you're searching for an
> impartial view, to which (by my interpretation) you're
> excluding NYT as a source. It's like you want it, but don't
> want it at the same time.
>
> -------------------
>
> Mr Johnson -
>
> Are you being deliberately obtuse, or is this just a blind
> spot for you? I have not observed you playing the games some
> of my opponents have played, so I am kind fo surprised at
> this response.
>
> The whole point of what I am saying is the mainstream press
> ought to be impartial, but it is not.  You might not agree
> with that statement, but you should be able to agree that is
> what I have been trying to say.
>
> Maybe it is just Monday...

If you know me by now, you should know I don't care what you believe.  I
was having fun with your logic (on one hand there is a complaint the
press is not impartial, yet on the other hand wanting such a source.)

Yes, I'm deliberately yanking your chain, just for fun.
  Yes, I'm deliberately yanking your chain, just for fun.
    Yes, I'm deliberately yanking your chain, just for fun.

Tracy Johnson
Measurement Specialties, Inc.

BT

NNNN