HP3000-L Archives

August 2005, Week 1

From:
Mark Wonsil <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mark Wonsil <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Aug 2005 10:47:28 -0400
Hi Mark,

I didn't see any replies, but I did see that International support does not
install by default. The help file says:

To install international fonts

If you are running a non-English version of Microsoft Windows, the
Reflection installer should detect the character set used by Windows and
automatically install the relevant international font files. (This happens
whether you select the Typical, Custom, or Complete Installation option.) If
your PC is configured for a code page that the Reflection installer does not
recognize then a Typical Installation will not install the fonts you need.

Reflection provides a complete set of international fonts. Install these
files if the Reflection installer did not recognize your code page, or if
you want to be able to work with additional international fonts. To add
international font files to your existing installation:

1       Exit Reflection
2       Open Windows Control Panel, and double-click Add/Remove Programs.
3       Select Reflection from the list of installed programs, then launch
the installer by clicking Change.
4       Click Add/Remove.

5       Display the list of Reflection features, select the International
Font Files feature, and select installation to your local drive.
6       Click Next and proceed with the installation as directed.

C1994-2005 WRQ, Inc.

HTH,

Mark W.