HP3000-L Archives

August 2005, Week 1

From:
Dan Barnes <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Dan Barnes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Aug 2005 11:30:20 -0500
Yes....but......

These questions made me go back and look at things again.  I had been doing
cleanup for rebuilding the system, and perhaps in my effort had stepped on
something.

SO, I went back, and first rebuilt things the way they should be, even
though things did not work, then totally blew away all the accounting
structure on that volume set via the standard methods, closed, scratched,
then rebuilt the volume set, then redefined the accounting structure in the
correct format, and NOW things are acting normal again !

Thanks for all the responses as they made me realize I had not reverted back
to as pristine a state as I should have :-).

Thanks Again!
Dan