SCUBA-SE Archives

August 2005

From:
Michael Doelle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Aug 2005 10:48:17 -0400
Fischi:

>Anybody can do THAT!  Just pay for refundable tickets!  Knowing
as little as you know about flying and being as gullible as you
are about your TA, it's not surprising that she gets you those
tickets -- she doesn't have to pay them -- YOU do.<

I'll give you the prices of my next EU-Asia flights. You find a cheaper
deal, I'll buy you dinner.  Good luck Mr. Fischsky.

BTW, on the topic of knowing little about flying. Ya got a list of all the
airports you've ever been to handy? Lemme see it, then I'll send you mine.