SCUBA-SE Archives

August 2005

From:
John Luedeman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Aug 2005 11:06:32 -0400
Congratulate Sue for me!

I will have to enter Tiger stadium this weekend.  My niece and her boyfriend
graduated from Texas A&M and are coming up for the game.  Should be fun.

We got a lot of rain and some tornado activity from Katrina but all is clear
now.

John K. Luedeman
Professor Emeritus of Mathematical Sciences and Teacher Education
Clemson University
864 882-6735 (H)
864 656-5129 (O)