HP3000-L Archives

July 2005, Week 4

From:
Tracy Pierce <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tracy Pierce <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Jul 2005 11:42:47 -0700
Virtual Interex exists right now; it's also known as the HP3000-L, and is
well worth the price of admission.  The travel expenses, association dues,
and missed office time are also easy to justify (though our Purchasing
department has expressed annoyance at my zero-cost requisitions).

Got a presentation?  post a URL right here.  If you're the first, you get
automatic BestPresentationOfAllTime status, at least until another appears,
woohoo!

Using a new methodology?  It won't go unnoticed; we might even like it!  No
need for registration, roundtables, or bogus questionaires, and here's your
medal:

| Official!! VI/HP3000-L self-award  |
| presented to this esteemed author  |
| by himself, to lighten the work-   |