HP3000-L Archives

July 2005, Week 3

From:
Duane Percox <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Duane Percox <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Jul 2005 08:35:56 -0800
Craig Lalley writes:

>I am amazed at how quiet this list has been to the news.
>
>Maybe it is because everyone is in shock....
>
>maybe it is because everything was already there but the tombstone...
>
>maybe it is because, it's hard not to be a Monday morning
>quarterback...
>
>Or maybe it is because, if you don't have anything nice to say.....

Or maybe people are waiting for more info to emerge before commenting.

Hopefully someone from Interex will comment publicly with 'the story'.

Many organizations/people are affected when a conference is cancelled at
the last minute. How about all the exhibitors who paid booth fees, or the
companies that already paid for booth transfer/setup/teardown, or travel
fees
or...

I wonder when the convention site will get the news as they still have
HP World as an active conference :-)

http://www.moscone.com/site/do/event/list

duane