HP3000-L Archives

July 2005, Week 2

From:
Wirt Atmar <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 14 Jul 2005 14:53:24 EDT
Chris writes:

> Anyone know the watts for a base 957 and 987 box?
>
>  How about a DTC72?
>
>  Official BTU #s would be helpful as well, but I can estimate them based
>  on wattage (assuming I can get that).

A fellow with a very similar name to yours asked exactly the same question
three years ago, on November 6, 2002. There were several replies at the time
that gave the formulas to calculate the answers he needed. Go to Google Groups
and type in:

     wirt btu watts

to find the thread again. You should be good to go with that information.

Wirt Atmar