UTCSTAFF Archives

July 2005

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
Melissa Anyiwo <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Melissa Anyiwo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Jul 2005 13:22:42 -0400
Thanks for the responses from the computer people.  Of course I wasn't
suggesting that you guys were in some way responsible for this (or maybe I
was if so I didn't mean to :)

I'm sure I'm not the only non-computer person who thought that leaving the
window was the same as logging off (after all it works for my bank site).
In any event I now know what's causing the problem (or at least that it
seems to be isolated to the podium) and the lovely computer guys will no
doubt find a way to solve it.

Cheers

Melissa