UTCSTAFF Archives

July 2005

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
Carol Oglesby <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Carol Oglesby <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Jul 2005 13:40:28 -0400
This probably appeals to a different set of folks...

I have two antique light fixtures we are not using.  These are gold plated,
one is a very small 4 light chandelier (would look great to dress up a
bathroom) and one is ceiling mount three or four light.  Both work great.  I
have the ceiling mount with me and the chandelier will probably be removed
by the end of the weekend.  These are the original fixtures in the house in
1930.  I am not charging for these I just want someone to enjoy their
history.

We have a massive pull-out deck awning mounted on the backside of our home
which covers our deck when we are looking for shade.  It is not electronic,
but it is very easy to use.  It is probably 15 years old, but still works
well.  We will be using this awning for approximately 4-6 more weeks and
then we will need to dispose of it.  You will need definite man power and a
way to haul this thing if interested.  No costs for this as well, but you
must supply all manpower and move it off the property when we are ready to
take it down.

Thanks.  Carol