UTCSTAFF Archives

July 2005

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
Linda Hobart <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Linda Hobart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Jul 2005 11:35:39 -0400
Hi Everyone,

I'm looking for suggestions on finding a GOOD Guitar teacher:  not just
someone that is going to show me a few chords, but actually teach the Guitar
and music and theory and the whole shot, so that eventually a person will
actually be able to pick up the guitar and read and play beautiful music.

Does anyone know of such a person that is not unreasonable in their fees and
can take on a brand-new student that has never played a guitar in the past?

I have enquired at Cadek and have the name of a person, but they require a
whole term's payment up-front, and I was wondering if I could find a good
teacher that I could just pay week by week?

Any and all suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Linda Hobart, Administrative Assistant III
Sociology, Anthropology, & Geography
Dept 2102, Brock Hall 308
University of Tennessee at Chattanooga
615 McCallie Avenue
Chattanooga, TN 37403-2598

Phone:  423-425-4411
Fax:      423-425-2251
Email:     <mailto:[log in to unmask]> [log in to unmask]

"Uno puede impresionar a distancia, pero sólo puede influenciar de cerca."
Rick Warren

NOTE: Email communication with UTC cannot be considered confidential, and
would not be legally protected as privileged communication.

Aviso de Privacidad y Confidencialidad

Este mensaje puede contener información confidencial y privilegiada. Está
dirigido a los destinatarios únicamente. Si usted no está supuesto a recibir
este documento, usted no debe distribuir, copiar o divulgar la información
contenida en el mismo, ni debe actuar basado en la misma. Si usted ha
recibido este mensaje por error, por favor notifíquenos inmediatamente.