UTCSTAFF Archives

July 2005

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
Meredith Perry <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Meredith Perry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Jul 2005 11:24:51 -0400
Hi,

I need to hire an individual for a one-time, very thorough cleaning.  The
space is currently completely empty, so it shouldn't be difficult to "deep
clean."  It is important that the person is extremely thorough and
conscientious about details (baseboards, grout / caulk lines, pantry
shelves, woodwork, inside & outside of cabinets, etc.)

The space is generally clean, but it needs a vigorous scrub-down and
detailing before stuff is moved back in.

I appreciate any recommendations you can provide!

Thanks,

Meredith