UTCSTAFF Archives

July 2005

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
Laura Mincy <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Laura Mincy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Jul 2005 11:37:52 -0400
I have decided to forgo the roommate route and am going to downsize.  You
could be the beneficiary of my decision because my beautiful house is up
for sale.  To see pictures, go to www.realtycenter.com and type in 1050015
in the MLS # box on the lower right hand side of the home page

Asking $155,000 (below appraisal).  I love this house and would like to see
it go to loving people in the UTC family.

Located in safe, corner lot off of South Seminole Drive in East Ridge (12
minutes to UTC)
2-3 bedrooms (2 huge bedrooms and smaller third that I am using as laundry
room/custom closet room to enable my shop-a-holic addiction)
2 full baths (master bath has double vanity, separate shower and jetted
garden tub)
Large open kitchen with bunches of custom cabinets, skylight, and all
appliances
Huge family room/den
Custom window treatments
Lots of closet space
Two driveways, one with double carport and double garage (perfect for the
men's den)
In-ground pool and deck perfect for relaxing or parties
Built-in gas grill

DRIVING DIRECTIONS (if you want to do a drive-by)
 From I-24 East:  Take Exit 181 (East Ridge exit at base of ridgecut).  You
will merge right onto Westside Drive.  At round-a-bout, go through East
Ridge Tunnel and at first light, turn right onto South Seminole Drive.  Go
9/10 of a mile and house is on right.

 From I-24 West:  Take Germantown/Belvoir Exit.  Follow Terrace Drive and
turn left on Germantown Road.  At Ringgold Road, turn right.  At South
Seminole Drive, turn left.  Go 9/10 of a mile and house is on right.

To get inside, call Kim at 280-5255 or me at 425-4586 or 505-3856.