UTCSTAFF Archives

July 2005

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
UTC Bookstore <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
UTC Bookstore <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Jul 2005 15:33:09 -0400
UTC Faculty and Staff,

Thank you for your response to our Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
pre-sale.  Unfortunately, all of the copies in our first shipment have been
spoken for.  However, we will be receiving a 2nd shipment of the books on
either Thursday 21st or Friday 22nd.  We are now accepting orders for the
2nd shipment, and we are still offering an additional 25% off the cover
price (in addition to the 10% off that faculty/staff already receive) for a
total savings of 35% off the cover price.  That brings the price from
$29.99 to $19.49!!!!  If you would like to reserve a copy, please respond
to this email or contact Josh McDaniel at extension 5114.  Thanks again for
your orders, and happy reading!!

UTC Bookstore staff