UTCSTAFF Archives

July 2005

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
Russell Fowler <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Russell Fowler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Jul 2005 10:19:07 -0400
The next meeting of the Chattanooga Housing Roundtable will take place on Tuesday, July 26, at 2:00 P.M. at the offices of Legal Aid of East Tennessee in the Doctors Building, Suite 410, 744 McCallie Avenue. There is plenty of parking behind the Doctors Building. We usually meet at the Salvation Army. So be sure to keep in mind our meeting location change.

Our speaker will be Kathy Harriman of West Tennessee Legal Services in Jackson, Tennessee. She will address fair housing and preditory lending testing in our area. This effort attempts to root out discrimination and preditory lending early on. We will also have a discussion of other housing issues. Everyone is invited.

Russell Fowler, J.D.
Adjunct
Department of Political Science
University of Tennessee at Chattanooga