UTCSTAFF Archives

July 2005

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
Debra Dickerson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Debra Dickerson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Jul 2005 16:35:21 -0400
A visual would be good.  Until you're right on them, they don't look like
bumps.  The grey blends right in with the road.  Yellow lines wouldl notify
the driver in advance.  That would be better than having to learn the
jolting way.  (They caught me off-guard today as well....... my first time
to drive over one.)

Other than the problems to our vehicles, the brick work is pleasing to the
eye.

debra dickerson