UTCSTAFF Archives

July 2005

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
Luis Leon <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Luis Leon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Jul 2005 10:06:46 -0400
Please note that no department or employee should attempt to self-install or internally order wiring installations for voice, network LAN, or wireless connections anywhere on campus without contacting UTC TELECOMM.  We have worked hard to correct these types of problems (not following standards) and have successfully managed to correct and stabilize the service provided to the campus by establishing UTC standards.  ANY wire found on the campus that has not been approved by UTC Telecomm will be removed or repaired at cost to meet our standards.

Thank you,

Luis F. León
Director of ITD:  Telecomm
Univ. of TN @ Chattanooga
423-425-5099

For troubles, email: [log in to unmask] or call 4784
Info: http://itd.utc.edu/phone/fac_saindex.shtml
Workorder form: http://itd.utc.edu/forms/workorder.doc