SCUBA-SE Archives

July 2005

From:
Reef Fish <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Jul 2005 01:51:17 -0400
On Sun, 3 Jul 2005 09:13:46 -0400, Michael Doelle
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>Message text written by Nick Simicich
>
>>Rejected.  Fuck off, asshole.
>Look, I really have no idea what you posted.
>
>The language for this forum is English, BTW.  Does not mean that one is
>superior to the other.  Just means that the language for this forum is
>English.<
>
>Nicky gives himself two strikes. I guess it is OK to count 'Fuck off' and
>'asshole' separately. Time to put yerself on 'review' oh sanctimonious
one.

So, the "moderated" Scuba-L is really a euphemism for Nick's
Fascist CENSORSHIP!

I don't mean what he did to YOU Mika.

I mean what he did to my subscription!  I went through the
EMAIL subscription route of sending my request to subscribe
via [log in to unmask] using my real name and my
valid AOL email address.

I did not even get subscribed to post my Tribute to Ray there,
BEFORE I post anything that might be considered by Dictator
and Fascist Supreme Nicholas J. Simicich to be against
Scuba-L Guidelines.

Something to cheer for on the 4th of July, eh?

So much for Don Ward's ass kissing of Nick and Diver Dan too!

-- Bob da indignant Feeesh.