SCUBA-SE Archives

July 2005

From:
Michael Doelle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Jul 2005 09:11:06 -0400
Message text written by Nick Simicich

>The advertising was for translations.  No, I don't bother to warn people
who flagrantly violate the rules, or when I suspect that their PCs are
infected with viruses. <

There was NO advertising, and you know it. And let's see the part of the
charter that specifies the language one has to use to post.

Insincere as ever, aren't we? And using language such as 'fuck off,
asshole'? Sure that's covered by the 'guidelines'?

Best regards you tosser,

Michael