SCUBA-SE Archives

July 2005

From:
John Nitrox <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Jul 2005 11:51:24 -0500
Dear NEDs,

        I hope this is the right thread, but BK and I are planning to go to the
OZtek 2006 NEDfest in October 2006, and I'm wondering about the comfort
level of the liveaboard for my nds.  Should I take her along on the boat or
leave her on the mainland?  She doesn't need luxury, but she tends to lose
her sweet disposition  if she gets thrown out of her bunk a couple of
times.  Also the hammock and twenty roommates, even if they are NEDs,
probably won't appeal to her now in her dotage.  :-)  BTW, is the
liveaboard being planned for before OZtek or afterwards?

DPTNST,

John