HP3000-L Archives

June 2005, Week 4

From:
Harpreet SINGH <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Harpreet SINGH <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Jun 2005 13:53:02 +0800
Dear All,

I have received one server from our remote office. I have just changed the
Server's IP Address.

Every thing is fine except I am facing printing issue only with three
printer's.

The Line printer's IP address

10.192.3.215
10.192.3.230
10.192.3.231

Printer's configuration is NPCONFIG.PUB.SYS is as

513 (network_address = 10.192.3.215
     tcp_port_number = 9100
     pjl_supported = FALSE
     snmp_enabled = FALSE
     jam_recovery = FALSE
     banner_header = FALSE
     banner_trailer = TRUE
     setup_file = NPEMPTY.PUB.SYS)
518 (network_address = 10.192.3.230
     tcp_port_number = 9100
     pjl_supported = FALSE
     snmp_enabled = FALSE
     jam_recovery = FALSE
     banner_header = FALSE
     banner_trailer = FALSE
     setup_file = NPEMPTY.PUB.SYS)
517 (network_address = 10.192.3.231
     tcp_port_number = 9100
     pjl_supported = FALSE
     snmp_enabled = FALSE
     jam_recovery = FALSE
     banner_header = FALSE
     banner_trailer = FALSE
     setup_file = NPEMPTY.PUB.SYS)

Laser Printer's (which are working fine)

507 (network_address = 10.192.3.214
     banner_header = FALSE
     banner_trailer = FALSE)

508 (network_address = 194.202.80.61
     banner_header = FALSE
     banner_trailer = FALSE)

I am getting a status of printer in nbspool

O> S D=513

SFID    FILENAME  JOB     USER NAME         SECTORS  DEVICE  PRI CPYS
RECORDS S
1458538 T        #S25     MANAGER.SYS            16  513       8   1
33 A

Please advise. How to resolve this issue.

With Warm Regards
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Harpreet Singh Chana

Phone  :   (O) 6895 - 4326
Fax       :    (O) 6895 - 4991

Notice
privileged.  It is intended solely for the addressee.  Access to this
message by anyone else is unauthorized.  If you are not the intended
recipient,  any disclosure,  copying or distribution of the message,  or
any action taken by you in reliance on it,  is prohibited and may be
unlawful.  If you have received this message in error,  please delete it
and contact the sender immediately.  Thank you.